This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Reigate Drive, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-terraced Property
- Quiet residential location.
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Generous Lounge Diner
- Gardens to front and rear
- Competitively priced.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Generous two double bedroomed mid-terrace property in this popular, quiet residential location. Comp: Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom and separate WC, well-tended gardens to front & rear including secure outbuildings. Competitively priced to guarantee early sale.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2248-6065-6265-9682-6960.
Accessed via a secure glazed door, having stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage, central heating radiator, full height window to front elevation and door to
Lounge 22' 6" x 10' 11" ( 6.86m x 3.33m )
With a feature fireplace incorporating a free-standing gas fire set in a stone surround with stone hearth, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear with door to
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset stainless steel single sink drainer unit, free-standing gas oven with gas hob, space for a fridge freezer and washing machine, vinyl flooring, ceramic tiled splashbacks, pantry, UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Having roof-void access and doors to
Bedroom One 17' 7" into recess x 10' 4" ( 5.36m into recess x 3.15m )
Having a range of built-in storage, two central heating radiators and two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to rear, a range of built-in storage and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, part ceramic tiled walls, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
With low-level WC, part-ceramic tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a mature garden incorporating a variety of plants and shrubs, enclosed by mature hedging with picket gate and path leading to front entrance door, with side access.
To the rear of the property is a generous garden mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders and flower beds incorporating a variety of plants and shrubs, ample sun patio, two brick-built outbuildings with secure, lockable doors, with timber panelled fencing to the perimeter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.