3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChelkar Way, Rawcliffe
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Living / Dining Room
- Shower Room
- No Onward Chain.
****WANTING A SPEEDY MOVE THIS PROPERTY HAS NO CHAIN****. A GOOD SIZED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA.
The bungalow benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a security alarm system and offers accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a recently fitted shower room. There are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the property and a block paved driveway gives access to a single garage.
Chelkar Way lies approximatley 3 miles to the north of the city centre and offers easy access to the city, the outer ring road and the Clifton Moor shopping park.
The bungalow is offered for sale with no onward chain and an internal viewing is recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
2.49m(8'2'') x 2.03m(6'8'')
A small third bedroom or study with uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Living / Dining Room
5.08m(16'8'') x 3.18m(10'5'') + 8'9 x 7'10
uPVC double glazed windows to both the front and side elevations. Two radiators. Electric fire. Television and telephone points. Coving to the ceiling.
2.54m(8'4'') x 2.21m(7'3'')
Range of fitted wall and floor units with worktops incorporating a 1.25 bowl sink unit. Electric hob with extractor hood over, grill and electric oven below. Integral fridge. Plumbing for a washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Door to the side.
Airing cupboard. Access hatch to loft space. Doors to:
3.86m(12'8'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers. Coving to the ceiling.
2.74m(9'0'') x 2.01m(6'7'')
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Recently fitted walk-in shower, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden with a block paved driveway, providing off street parking, and giving access to a detached single garage.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden set within fenced boundaries.
A detached single garage.
Chelkar Way can be found by leaving the city along Bootham, going straight across the traffic lights at Clifton Green and turning right at the next set of lights into Rawcliffe Lane. Continue along following the road round, across the mini-roundabout and take the left hand turn into Beaverdyke and then left again into Chelkar Way and the bungalow can be found just along on the right hand side.
All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58 Micklegate, York YO1 6LF
Tel: (01904) 650 650. Fax: (01904) 650 651.
Fixtures And Fittings
All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
The property has the benefit of all mains services.
Method Of Sale
The property is offered for sale freehold with vacant possession by private treaty on completion of sale. The agent suggests that these details are checked by your solicitor.
City of York Council, Library Square, York, YO1 1XH. Tel: (01904) 613 161.
For a smoother process we recommend that you speak to our mortgage adviser as early on in the process as possible. A decision in principle from a mortgage lender can place you in a more favourable position when putting in an offer on a property. We are able to offer independent mortgage advice from the whole of the mortgage market, ensuring you get the best possible advice and mortgage deal suitable for you. Appointments are available Monday to Saturday and evening appointments by arrangement.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the branch dealing with the sale. Any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
Thinking Of Selling?
If you would like a free, no obligation valuation of your own property please contact any of our offices. We will provide you with a marketing report detailing our fees and terms of business tailored to your needs together with our recommendations on price.
These draft particulars have not yet been approved by our vendor. As such, the content should not be relied upon as statement of fact, and we would recommend that approved details should be obtained before a commitment to purchase is made.
1. These particulars have been prepared as accurately and as reliably as possible, but should not be relied upon as 'statement of fact'. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we would be pleased to check the information. Please do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. We have not tested any services, appliances, equipment or facilities and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in good working order, or that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
3. Any areas, measurements, floor plans or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise.
4. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by otherwise regarding the items mentioned above and as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. No person in the employment of Hudson Moody has any authority to make or give any representation or warrenty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23091534.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122228A_22228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.