4 bedroom town house for saleSt Martins Lane, City Centre
Guide Price £295,000
- Superb Period Features
- 3 Rooms Per Floor
- Five Floors
- Outside Space
- Potential For Extension
HUDSON MOODY are pleased to offer for sale this end Victorian townhouse, situated on St Martin's Lane just off Micklegate, in close proximity of York city centre. The accommodation is currently used as offices and briefly comprises: Three main rooms per floor over five floors. The building would ideally suit conversion to residential use subject to the necessary planning consents.
4.57m(15'0'') x 4.57m(15'0'')
3.86m(12'8'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
3.23m(10'7'') x 0.91m(3'0'')
5.13m(16'10'') x 1.12m(3'8'')
4.55m(14'11'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
3.28m(10'9'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
4.04m(13'3'') x 2.21m(7'3'')
3.84m(12'7'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
4.85m(15'11'') x 4.22m(13'10'')
3.89m(12'9'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
4.85m(15'11'') x 4.27m(14'0'')
3.20m(10'6'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
3.84m(12'7'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
3.96m(13'0'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
To the side of the property a further couryard.
All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58 Micklegate, York YO1 6LF
Tel: (01904) 650 650. Fax: (01904) 650 651.
The building is situated almost opposite our offices in Micklegate.
It should be noted that no planning consent has been granted for conversion of the office building to residential use and this would need to be obtained.
The property has the benefit of all mains services. Gas central heating.
Fixtures And Fittings
All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
City of York Council, Library Square, York, YO1 1XH. Tel: (01904) 613 161.
Energy Efficiency Rating
The Energy Efficiency Rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. This is rated by the energy use per m2 of floor area, based on fuel costs. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be.
Environmental Impact Rating
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a property's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO/2) emissions. The higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
These draft particulars have not yet been approved by our vendor. As such, the content should not be relied upon as statement of fact, and we would recommend that approved details should be obtained before a commitment to purchase is made.
1. These particulars have been prepared as accurately and as reliably as possible, but should not be relied upon as 'statement of fact'. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we would be pleased to check the information. Please do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. We have not tested any services, appliances, equipment or facilities and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in good working order, or that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
3. Any areas, measurements, floor plans or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise.
4. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by otherwise regarding the items mentioned above and as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. No person in the employment of Hudson Moody has any authority to make or give any representation or warrenty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23091537.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 422565A_22565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.