Town House for saleVine Street (shop), Bishopthorpe Road
Sold STC £55,000
3.33m(10'11'') x 4.24m(13'11'')
Glazed and paneled front entrance door. Glazed full height windows fronting onto both Bishopthorpe Road and Vine Street. Laminate wood flooring. Cast iron feature fireplace. Wall mounted electric heater. Telephone point. Emergency exit door. Pine paneled door leading through to:
Stone steps lead down to:
4.04m(13'3'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
Basic range of units with stainless steel sink. Door to:
White close coupled W.C.
Ground Floor Plan
From our offices on the corner of Bishopthorpe Road and Nunnery Lane proceed out along Bishopthorpe Road and the property can be seen on the opposite side of the road.
All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 121 Nunnery Lane, York, YO23 1AH. Telephone: (01904) 677 776. Fax: (01904) 672 277.
Fixtures And Fittings
All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
The property has the benefit of mains services of water, drainage and electricity.
Method Of Sale
The property is offered for sale leasehold with vacant possession by private treaty. The agent suggests that these details are checked by your solicitor.
City of York Council, Library Square, York, YO1 1XH. Tel: (01904) 613 161.
Energy Efficiency Rating
The Energy Efficiency Rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. This is rated by the energy use per m2 of floor area, based on fuel costs. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be.
Environmental Impact Rating
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a property's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO/2) emissions. The higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
For a smoother process we recommend that you speak to our mortgage adviser as early on in the process as possible. A decision in principle from a mortgage lender can place you in a more favourable position when putting in an offer on a property. We are able to offer independent mortgage advice from the whole of the mortgage market, ensuring you get the best possible advice and mortgage deal suitable for you. Appointments are available Monday to Saturday and evening appointments by arrangement.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the branch dealing with the sale. Any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
Thinking Of Selling?
If you would like a free, no obligation valuation of your own property please contact any of our offices. We will provide you with a marketing report detailing our fees and terms of business tailored to your needs together with our recommendations on price.
These draft particulars have not yet been approved by our vendor. As such, the content should not be relied upon as statement of fact, and we would recommend that approved details should be obtained before a commitment to purchase is made.
1. These particulars have been prepared as accurately and as reliably as possible, but should not be relied upon as 'statement of fact'. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we would be pleased to check the information. Please do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. We have not tested any services, appliances, equipment or facilities and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in good working order, or that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
3. Any areas, measurements, floor plans or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise.
4. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by otherwise regarding the items mentioned above and as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. No person in the employment of Hudson Moody has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23091540.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 220561A_20561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.