6 bedroom detached house for saleManor House Drive, Brondesbury Park, London, NW6
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms (all ensuite)
- stunning 32'6 x 26' main reception room
- fabulous kitchen/family room
- 2nd reception room
- gorgeous garden with paved terrace
- garage and ample parking on the carriage drive
- utility room
- guest cloakroom
This is a stunning 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom house in arguably Brondesbury's finest location, the sought after Crescent that is Manor House Drive. Offering in excess of 4,700 square feet and set behind a deep carriage driveway with electronic gates, the house is arranged over 3 floors only. The property provides a superb mix of accommodation, ideal for family living, with its outstanding bedroom provision, but also perfect for lavish entertaining. The spectacular 32'6 x 26' principal reception room is flooded with light from 3 enormous floor to ceiling windows and overhead skylights and leads directly out to the beautifully landscaped 80' garden. The superbly equipped kitchen/family room is a hub of the house, linking with the main entertaining room and with its own access out to the garden. To the front of the house is a separate but appropriately grand reception room, suitable for more reflective moments, away from the main family area to the rear. The 2 upper floors offer superb space, with 6 bedroom suites, including an indulgent master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a splendidly appointed dressing room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23164530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM120072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.