This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Worlds End Lane, Chelsfield Park, Kent, BR6 6AT
- Impressive finish
- 3 reception rooms & cellar
- 6 bedrooms
- Beautiful grounds
- Double garage with gym above
205 Worlds End Lane is nestled within the sought after Chelsfield Park, offering the perfect compromise between city and country life. Windsor Drive is within 1 mile providing a parade of local shops, a pub and Indian restaurant. There is a strong residents association, offering access to the private Tennis Courts and Sports Ground. Chelsfield Lakes Golf Course is also nearby.
Comprehensive Shopping: Bluewater Shopping Centre and The Glades in Bromley.
Mainline rail services: Chelsfield (0.6 of a mile) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Orpington (2.6 miles) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria, Blackfriars and Ashford International.
Primary Schools: Green Street Green, Pratts Bottom, The Highway, Chelsfield, Warren Road and Farnborough.
Secondary Schools: St Olave's and St Saviour's Grammar, Burwood, The Priory, Newstead Wood, Darrick Rood, Ravens Wood, Bishop Justus C of E and Charles Darwin.
Private Schools: Bromley High, Russell House, Bickley Park, Farringtons, Combe Bank and Sevenoaks.
Motorway Links: Junction 4 of the M25 is within easy reach and provides access to London, Dartford River Crossing, Bluewater Shopping Centre, the South Coast, Ebbsfleet International and the Channel Tunnel Terminus (M20).
205 Worlds End Lane, is a sensational family home set in an enviable position within the desirable Chelsfield Park. This beautiful contemporary property has been meticulously planned by the current owners to produce a high standard of generous living accommodation, providing a sophisticated yet comfortable and inviting environment for living, relaxing and entertaining. The fabulous garden acts as a perfect backdrop to the house enjoying breath taking views and backing onto woodland.
Points of Note:
- Features include Oak internal doors with chrome furniture throughout, multi paned windows, wiring for surround sound.
- Oak flooring to most ground floor rooms.
- On entering 201 Worlds End Lane, you are greeted with an impressive entrance hall. The centrepiece is the beautiful oak staircase leading to the first floor. Adjoining downstairs cloakroom.
- The formal and elegant drawing room is ideal entertaining guests, providing a direct link to the dining room. It features a delightful bay window allowing plenty of natural light. The focal point is the striking inglenook fireplace inset with wood burning stove
- The sensational kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a very stylish and comprehensive range of wall and base units, including a central island unit with raised breakfast bar. Integral appliances include Miele oven, microwave, steamer, coffee maker, electric hob and extractor and Imperial plate warmer. Space for a fridge/freezer. Spanish porcelain tiles.
- The adjoining utility room provides fitted wall and base units with work surfaces inset with sink. Integral appliance includes a dishwasher. Space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Spanish porcelain tiles.
- The fabulous conservatory is perfectly positioned enjoying the beautiful views and direct access over the rear garden. It is currently being used as a dining room providing a seamless connection into the kitchen/breakfast room.
- The master bedroom to the frost floor enjoys a beautiful outlook over the rear landscaped garden over a Juliet balcony. It benefits from two double wardrobes and an en suite. The master bedroom combines luxury and relaxation.
- There are four further bedrooms to the first floor, three of which benefit from their own private bathroom.
- The family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation
- The second floor lends itself perfectly for teenagers or guest, with two en suite
- The front of the property is approached via an electric gate that opens onto a substantial driveway. In addition to the driveway, parking is provided with the detached double garage. The perimeters are walled and there are lawn areas interspersed with specimen conifers.
- The double garage has the added bonus of a room above which is currently used as a gymnasium. There is a W.C. with basin leading off.
- The rear garden extends to approximately 400ft in length and comprises a decked patio area with hot tub, the remainder being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, a useful storage shed, a wooded area and views over fields to Pratts Bottom.
From our offices in Locksbottom on Crofton Road, turn left at the traffic lights onto the A21 Farnborough Common and continue for approximately 1ΒΌ miles. At the second roundabout, take the first exit onto Farnborough Hill, past the bus station, then take the third exit at the next roundabout onto Green Street Green High Street. Continue past Waitrose and take the left-hand turning into Worlds End Lane, just before the petrol station. Follow the road up the hill for approximately one mile and number 205 will be found on the right-hand side.