4 bedroom detached house for saleHarvard Road, Isleworth, Middlesex
- Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms Arranged Over Two Floors
- Superbly Presented
- Great Living Space Ideal For Entertaining
- 2 to 3 Reception Rooms
- Home Office
- Driveway Off-Street Parking For Several Vehicles
- Wonderful Landscaped Garden
A very well presented and deceptively spacious, detached 4 bedroom house recently having undergone a stylish and tasteful refurbishment. Versatile living space is ideal for family life and entertaining.
The ground floor is very adaptable, currently having a home office as well as three reception rooms (one currently used as bedroom four). The impressive kitchen/breakfast room opens directly onto the rear landscaped garden. With water features, mature planting and several seating areas it lends itself to outdoor entertaining.
A driveway provides parking for several cars.
Harvard Road is located off London Road with Isleworth station less than 350 yards away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23188932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2597467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.