This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ringwood Road, Totton, Southampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house
- Separate Annex
- Two reception rooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Good sized enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Gas central heating
*WITH SELF CONTAINED ANNEX* A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this spacious three bedroom detached home with an attached annex. The property offers flexible accommodation and has a very good sized rear garden. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
*WITH SELF CONTAINED ANNEX* A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this spacious three bedroom detached home with an attached annex. The property offers flexible accommodation and has a very good sized rear garden. An internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8209-8049-6929-1796-4623.
Metal door to front aspect, hanging space.
Stairs to first floor, window to side aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, fuse box cupboard.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 11' 10" To bay ( 4.52m max x 3.61m To bay )
Box bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with wood burner, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 8" max into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.47m max into bay x 3.63m max )
Box bay window to side aspect, radiator, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
Window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, space for cooker, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator.
Space for fridge/freezer, door to side aspect.
Window to side aspect, gas boiler, radiator.
Further Utility Room
Window to side aspect. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to annex, further door to outside lobby and bin store.
Window to side aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
Window to side aspect, access to converted loft space.
Converted Loft Space
Accessed via a ladder, port hole and velux windows.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.52m into bay x 3.63m max )
Box bay window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.60m into bay x 3.86m )
Bay window to front, radiator.
Window to front aspect. Shower cubicle with electric shower fitted, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Window to side aspect, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 9" min ( 2.08m x 2.06m min )
Feature free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway and gate to the rear garden, front seating area.
Block paved area leading to and enclosed side garden with kennel. Continuation of block paving leading to the annex, built in BBQ area and Linchgate. The remainder is laid to lawn and is panel fence enclosed. Security light, two outside taps, four electrical sockets, power and cabling for a hot tub.
Garage door to front, power and light connected, outside security light
Telephone intercom from front gate.
Lounge/diner 19' 10" x 13' 4" ( 6.05m x 4.06m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point.
Kitchen Area 9' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Space for fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. Sink unit, larder cupboard.
Bedroom 14' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, door to:
Shower Room 9' 2" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.79m max x 2.54m max )
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Heated towel rail, fully tiled, storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.