3 bedroom terraced house for saleHenton Road, Near Hinckley Road, Leicester
Sold STC £110,000
- Mid Terraced
- Three bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Lounge & Dining Room
- NO CHAIN
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM MID terraced with two reception rooms, galley kitchen, up stairs shower room and rear yard. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM MID terraced home. Access to the front dining room from the street which then leads to the lounge via an under stairs cupboard. From the lounge you will have access to the stairs and to the kitchen which then leads to the yard. The first floor landing leads to the the THREE BEDROOMS with the third bedroom being ideal for a study and the shower room. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN!
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.33m max )
Access from the street. UPVC double glazed window to the front, two wall recesses ideal for shelves, lead through to the dining room via under stairs cupboard
Access from the dining room and lead through to the kitchen. UPVC double glazed window to the rear, with two wall recess and access to the stair case leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.91m x 1.78m )
Access from the lounge and leading to the rear yard. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, UPVC double glazed window to the side, work surfaces and splash back tiles. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Access from the lounge and lead to all the bedrooms
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.81m max x 3.63m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front with two wall recesses ideal for wardrobes
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear over looking the yard and a radiator
Bedroom Three / Study 7' 9" x 5' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.55m )
UPVC Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator
Shower cubicle, W/C and a hand wash basin with complimentary wall tiles
To the rear can be found an easy to maintain rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23232063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS104455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.