This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Jersey Road, Isleworth
- Three bedroom bungalow
- Potential to extend STPP
- Off street parking
- Three bathrooms
Tenure: Freehold*UNDER OFFER*
An imposing three double bedroom detached chalet style bungalow situated in the heart of Osterley benefiting from easy access to Osterley tube, Syon Lane mainline station, the A4/M4 transport links. The property is presented in outstanding condition throughout and benefits from an enormous kitchen breakfast rooms, two large living rooms, two large bathrooms, a large South facing rear garden and off street parking for up to ten cars. The property is available with no onward chain, Further benefits include potential to extend subject to planning permission. For further information please call Rolfe East on 020 8568 4422.
· ENTRANCE HALL
· 20'6 x 5'8
· T-shaped, porcelain tiled floor, coved ceiling, picture rail, three radiators, large under stairs storage cupboard
· RECEPTION ONE
· 16'9 x 13'
· Double glazed bay window to front aspect, window to side aspect, original coved ceiling, picture rail, solid oak flooring, two double radiators
· RECEPTION TWO
· 21'4 x 13'
· Double glazed rear bay window with French doors leading to rear garden, original coved ceiling, picture rail, two double radiators, open fire place with marble huff, fire surround, solid oak flooring
· BEDROOM ONE
· 18'2 x 17'7
· Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, picture rail, two double radiators, carpeted, built in wardrobes, dressing area has solid oak flooring, door leading to ensuite
· 7' x 6'5
· Fully tiled, large extractor, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level wc, vanity mirror and lighting, walk-in multi jet shower cubicle, heated towel rail
· BEDROOM TWO
· 16'9 x 10'
· Large double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, original cornice to ceiling, picture rail, two radiators, solid oak flooring
· FAMILY BATHROOM
· 8'5 x 6'1
· Fully tiled, double glazed window to side aspect, large corner bath with seat and mixer taps, wall mounted shower attachment, large vanity unit, low level wc, recessed wash hand basin with mixer taps, large vanity mirror with lighting, heated towel rail, extractor
· KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
· 17' x 12'
· Dual aspect, large double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen comprising a full range of wall and base units, integrated double oven, integrated five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, space and plumbing for large American style fridge/ freezer, breakfast bar with seating for up to six people, large stainless steel sink with mixer taps, granite worktop with drainer, tiled splash backs, integrated double oven, double radiator
· UTILITY AREA
· Approx 40' X 5'
· York slate effect floor, double doors leading to front driveway, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for tumble dryer, additional fridge, French doors leading to reading to rear garden, power, lighting
· REAR GARDEN
· Approx 120ft
· South facing, large barbeque/ sun terrace, mature shrub boarders, mainly laid to lawn
· STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
· Carpeted, oak panelling, large stained glass window to side aspect, velux window to side aspect
· FIRST FLOOR LANDING
· Carpeted, solid oak panelling, picture rail,
· MASTER BEDROOM
· 15'6 x 20'3
· Carpeted, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, two double radiators, two large windows to rear aspect, French doors leading to south facing roof terrace, door leading to study/ dressing room, large walk-in wardrobe which also has velux windows to front aspect
· STUDY/ DRESSING ROOM
· Approx 9' x 8'
· Velux window to side aspect, carpeted, storage area
· FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
· 10'x 7'
· Large velux window to front aspect, fully tiled, large pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level wc, large Jacuzzi bath with centre filler, large walk-in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, extractor, vanity storage, vanity mirror and lighting, double radiator
· FRONT GARDEN
· Parking for up to ten cars, carriage driveway