4 bedroom character property for saleClifton Road, Newton Blossomville, Bedford
Offers in Excess of £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Shower Room & Utility
- Landing/Bedroom Four
- Three further Bedrooms
- Parking & Rear Garden
The Old Post Office in Newton Blossomville is a cottage packed full of character features to include inglenook fireplace, exposed ceiling timbers and lever latch panelled internal doors. It further benefits from countryside views to the rear and off road parking. Early viewing is recommended.
The Old Post Office in Newton Blossomville is a cottage packed full of character features to include inglenook fireplace, exposed ceiling timbers and lever latch panelled internal doors. It further benefits from countryside views to the rear and off road parking. The internal accommodation is versatile and with three reception rooms, a downstairs shower room and an upstairs bathroom provides ample family living, Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Gained Via:
Panelled stable door with glazed insert leading to:
Cloaks storage cupboard, exposed stone walls, multi-pane glazed windows to side aspect, single panel radiator, panel lever latch door and steps down to dining room, panel lever latch door and step up to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 14' 6" min plus recess x 9' 2" ( 4.42m min plus recess x 2.79m )
Single bowl sink unit inset work surface with cupboard under, space for a free standing double width oven, plumbing for a dish washer, pantry storage cupboard, exposed ceiling timbers, panelled door to outside space and part glazed stable door leading to rear garden.
Dining Room: 11' 5" x 9' 5" min ( 3.48m x 2.87m min )
Feature stone built fireplace with tiled hearth and boiler inset, exposed stone walling, exposed timbers to ceiling, quarry tiled flooring, double panel radiator, multi-pane glazed window to front aspect, panelled lever latch door to:
Sitting Room: 13' 8" max plus stair recess x 11' 1" min plus door recess ( 4.17m max plus stair recess x 3.38m min plus door recess )
Feature inglenook fireplace with wooden bresumer and solid fuel burning stove inset with slabbed hearth and stone inlay, telephone point, double panel radiator, exposed ceiling timbers, two multi-pane glazed windows to front aspect with window seats, stairs rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage recess and panelled doors to shower room and:
Study: 14' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.64m )
With parquet flooring, exposed ceiling timbers, double panel radiator and multi-pane glazed windows to rear aspect.
Tiled wet room with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., frosted window to rear aspect, single panel radiator, panelled door to:
Utility: 6' 5" min x 4' 9" ( 1.96m min x 1.45m )
With tiled flooring, single panel radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, multi-pane glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing:
Double panel radiator, sliding panelled door to bedroom three, panelled doors to bedrooms one, two and bathroom and open area to:
Landing / Bedroom Four: 13' 1" x 9' max ( 3.99m x 2.74m max )
With single panel radiator, multi-pane glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One: 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Built-in wardrobe, single panel radiator, multi-pane glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two: 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
With single panel radiator, multi-pane glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three: 14' 8" x 4' 10" min ( 4.47m x 1.47m min )
With access to loft space, exposed timbers to ceiling, double panel radiator, multi-pane glazed window to rear aspect.
Re-fitted with a white suite to comprise panelled bath with electric shower over and glazed splash screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiling to splash areas and floor, heated towel rail, frosted multi-pane glazed window to rear aspect.
There is an enclosed parking area, hard standing providing parking for two cars; possibly three, with a brick built outbuilding and gated access to the rear garden.
Laid mainly to lawn, enclosed by natural hedgerow and mature plants and trees, low level timber fencing to the rear of the garden providing views across meadows and countryside to rear.
Audio tour available on this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23285841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL101702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.