This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Kilpatrick Gardens, Clarkston, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- A rarely available deceptively spacious extended detached bungalow.
- Lounge/dining room, attractive dining kitchen, family room.
- Sun room, two bathrooms, utility room, sitting room/bedroom four.
- Two further bedrooms downstairs and an additional bedroom upstairs.
- DG, GCH.
- Gardens, patio area and a horseshoe styled mono bloc driveway.
A rarely available deceptively spacious extended detached bungalow offering generous well proportioned versatile family accommodation.
Situated amidst attractive well-maintained gardens, this deceptively spacious extended detached bungalow offers generous well- proportioned and versatile family accommodation, which will impress a selection of buyers. The property is situated in a highly sought after locale and maintains features associated with this age and style of building.
The accommodation extends to; arch entrance, entrance vestibule, lounge/dining room with stunning working fireplace, spacious and particularly attractive dining kitchen, which is conveniently located in the heart of the property, family room, sun room with French doors leading to the rear garden, two bathrooms, utility room, sitting room/bedroom four, two further bedrooms downstairs and an additional bedroom upstairs. The property is also complemented by double glazed window formations, gas central heating. This lovely home has traditional style décor and would be an ideal purchase for a family buyer. As mentioned the property has attractive gardens, which has a patio area a raised lawn area and a well stocked perimeter and to the front of the property there is a horseshoe styled mono bloc driveway. This is a deceptive property, which can only fully be appreciated after close inspection and viewing is highly recommended at the earliest convenience.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.