This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Longfellow Road, Worcester Park
- A Charming End of Terrace Cottage
- Two Big Bedrooms & Large Double Reception
- Modern Fitted Kitchen-Diner
- Large Upstairs Bathroom with White Suite
- Pretty Rear Garden
- 1/4 mile of Station
A charming two double bedroom end of terrace period cottage located in a sought after road. The property enjoys a spacious modern kitchen-diner, upstairs a large bathroom with a white suite and a pretty rear garden. Conveniently situated within 1/4 of a mile of Worcester Park station and high street
A charming two double bedroom end of terrace period cottage located in a sought after road close to the town centre. The property enjoys a spacious modern kitchen-diner, upstairs a large bathroom with a white suite and a pretty rear garden. This lovely home is conveniently situated within 1/4 of a mile of Worcester Park's town centre and mainline station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.