This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Brad Street, Parklands, Northampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Town House
- En-Suite to Master bedroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Well Presented
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom town house situated in the popular residential Parklands area. This modern property is very well presented and benefits include; ground floor cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom and garage en bloc. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Entered via double glazed front door, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, telephone point, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back and tiled floor.
Lounge: 14' 11" max x 14' 10" ( 4.55m max x 4.52m )
Double glazed window and French doors to rear, feature fireplace with stone surround and marble back and hearth, two radiators, understairs cupboard, t.v. point.
Kitchen: 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, one and half stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, integral electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to front, stairs rising to second floor, two radiators, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom Two: 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled splash backs, extractor fan, shave point, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, double glazed Velux window to rear, built in wardrobes, two radiators, cupboard, door to:
Double glazed Velux window to rear, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor.
Timber fence enclosed garden which is laid mainly to artificial lawned decking, raised decked area and rear pedestrian access to:
Garage En Bloc:
Situated in a block to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.