4 bedroom character property for saleShore Road, Cove, Helensburgh
Fixed Price £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Lower conversion
- 4 Bedrooms
- New Boiler Installed June 2013
- Over looking the Clyde Estuary
- Landscaped gardens
A very attractive lower conversion, extensively upgraded, Vestibule Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Extra WC, LPG gas central heating, Extensive Landscaped Gardens, Shared Driveway, Parking, Sheds and patio area . B Listed Windows. EPC=E - New Boiler installed June 2015
Lounge 20' 10" x 16' inc window ( 6.35m x 4.88m inc window )
Dining Room 13' 5" inc fire place x 12' 2" ( 4.09m inc fire place x 3.71m )
Kitchen 13' 6" not inc window x 9' inc units ( 4.11m not inc window x 2.74m inc units )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" inc window x 13' 7" inc wardrobes ( 4.42m inc window x 4.14m inc wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 13' 8" inc wordrobes ( 3.94m x 4.17m inc wordrobes )
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 10' 5" inc wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.18m inc wardrobes )
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 12' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.73m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 9' 1" inc shower cubicle ( 2.57m x 2.77m inc shower cubicle )
Wc 9' 3" x 3' 2" ( 2.82m x 0.97m )
Allen & Harris Agents are delighted to offer this extensively upgraded lower conversion onto today's market. The property is contained within stone constructed building with an internal presentation which must be viewed to appreciate the quality of the flexibility of the well-appointed accommodation on offer.
The generously proportioned accommodation boasts period style features throughout warm accommodation which comprise Entrance Vestibule leading to spacious bright lounge with feature fire place, overlooking the picturesque views over the Clyde Estuary towards Dunoon and Cloch Lighthouse, (With B listed windows). Large bright double master bedroom with built- in wardrobes. Three further double bedrooms two, with built - in wardrobes and the fourth bedroom with built - in cupboard. All with bright modern decor. Dining room with feature fireplace with log and coal burning fire with leads into the kitchen with upper and lower units. The family bathroom has been upgraded with very modern tiled floors and refitted bath and wash hand basin and toilet with a separate glass bricks tiles shower cubicle. Extra WC. The property has LPG gas central heating. There are generous and mature gardens with a wide array of plants and shrubs and large lawned area and patio to the side of the property. Parking sheds included.
Cove is an intimate coastal hamlet, just 10 miles from Garelochhead and a further 6 miles to Helens burgh. It has a small post office, grocery shop, fire station, and church. Senior pupils attend the new Hermitage Academy in Helensburgh and junior pupils go to neighbouring Kilcreggan Primary School. Kilcreggan, just a couple of miles away, offers tearoom, pub, bank and good shopping facilities plus a ferry service to Gourock, which interfaces with the blue train services to Glasgow and City Centre. Also a service from Helensburgh Central right into to Edinburgh on the east coast.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.