This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
St Georges Avenue, Birkenhead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good-Size Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Viewing Essential
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, refitted bathroom suite, three good-size bedrooms, enclosed rear yard and well presented front terrace.
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house. The spacious accommodation has been modernised throughout to a high standard and is fully double glazed with gas central heating. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, refitted bathroom suite, three good-size bedrooms, enclosed rear yard and well presented front terrace.
Half panelled frosted glass front door leading to:
With radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling and doors to dining room and lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" to bay x 10' 6" to recess ( 4.09m to bay x 3.20m to recess )
With wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, picture rail, bay window to front aspect and wall mounted contemporary electric fire.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
With wood effect laminate flooring, French doors leading to rear yard, picture rail, understairs storage cupboard and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' ( 4.80m x 2.74m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wood effect wall, base and drawer units, granite effect rolled edge worktops, tiled floor, single stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for hob and oven with extractor above, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge, windows to side and rear aspects and door leading to the rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Fully insulated loft accessed via ladder, storage cupboard, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into wardrobe x 14' 2" to bay ( 4.37m into wardrobe x 4.32m to bay )
With bay window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and overhead units with extensive storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 11" to recess ( 3.73m x 2.72m to recess )
With radiator and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect, wooden door with decorative glazed half panel and storage cupboard housing combi boiler.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric Triton shower over and glazed partition, low level WC, pedestal wash handbasin, heated towel rail/radiator, fully tiled walls, air vent and modesty glazed window to side aspect.
Enclosed paved rear yard area with brick walls/fencing to boundaries and gate to pathway along the side elevation.
To the front there is an enclosed terrace area laid to gravel alongside paved entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.