This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom house for sale
Lambton Drive, Hetton-le-Hole, HOUGHTON LE SPRING
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 31 July 2012
- by order of the mortgagees
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AVAILABLE AT £POA - To View: Kimmitt & Roberts, Tel: 0191 584 8080
The property is located on Lambton Drive which lies off the west side of Claypath Road. Shopping amenities are available within Hetton-le-Hole with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants found in Sunderland City Centre located to the north. Public transport links are available at Seaham Rail Station located to the north east along with a network of bus services serving the surrounding areas. The property is served by road links including the A182 lying to the east and the A1 (M) located to the west. Recreational pursuits are available at Hettons Lyons Park lying to the north and El-Emore Family Golfing Centre located to the south.
First floor: Two bedrooms, bathroom/wc, loft room
Ground floor: Reception room, kitchen, conservatory
Outside: Front yard, rear garden
Held on a lease for a term of 999 years from the 1st March 1963.
By arrangement with the joint auctioneer: Kimmitt & Roberts, Tel: 0191 584 8080
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.