This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Chaldon SURREY

Guide Price £850,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 13.5 Acre
  • Reception Rooms : 1
  • Bathrooms : 1
  • Ref : JN1597

Full description

Approx 13.5 Acres (About 5.5 Hectares)
A Residential And Private Equestrian Property With Direct Access To The Pilgrims / North Downs Way Offering Lovely Outriding Within About 20 Miles Of Central London

The Residence

♦ Three Bedrooms
♦ Family Bathroom
♦ Inner Hall
♦ Kitchen / Dining Room
♦ Large Sitting Room

Outside, Outbuildings and Land

♦ Lawned Garden Area to Front, Side and Rear
♦ Rear Seating Area
♦ Stable Block with Two Loose Boxes and Tack Room
♦ Stable Block with Four Loose Boxes
♦ Concrete Yard Area
♦ Store Shed

The Land

♦ Two Main Blocks of Mainly Very Gently Sloping Pastureland
♦ Small Turnout Paddock Adjoining Yard
♦ Mobile Home with Certificate of Lawful Use

More information from this agent

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Rural Scene , Wiltshire

Estate Office High Street, Collingbourne Ducis, SN8 3EH

01264 565021 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.


Property reference JN1597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene , Wiltshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.