3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFallowfield, Wellingborough
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Conservatory extension
- Large accommodation throughout
- Ample off road parking & garage
- Well maintained rear garden
A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow in a prime location. The property offers spacious family accommodation and benefits from a lovely conservatory extension. The property has ample parking to the front with long driveway at the side leading to a single garage.
A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow in a prime location. The property offers spacious family accommodation and benefits from a lovely conservatory extension. The property has ample parking to the front with long driveway at the side leading to a single garage. There is a very well maintained garden to the rear. Viewing is recommended.
Approached via patterned and leaded UPVC door through to entrance hall
Entrance Hall/inner Hall
Loft access, warm air vents, built in double wardrobes, cupboard for central heating unit, airing cupboard
Lounge Area 15' 3" x 11' ( 4.65m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, warm air vent, coving to ceiling, remote controlled coal effect living flame gas fire with lounge length stone feature tiled hearth
Dining Area 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, serving hatch, warm air vents, coving to ceiling
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, floor to ceiling tiling, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed door to side, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, warm air vent
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, warm air vent, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Warm air vent, fitted wardrobes and overhead cupboards, double glazed patio door to conservatory, (this room is currently used as a sitting/TV room), coving to ceiling
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, warm air vent
Conservatory 13' 2" x 6' 6" ( 4.01m x 1.98m )
Of UPVC construction, double doors leading out to rear garden
Double glazed window to side elevation, coving to ceiling, bath, plumbed shower, full floor to ceiling tiling, wash hand basin, warm air vent, shaver socket
Low level w.c, double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling
The front garden has a small lawn, edged with stocked borders. A large paved area and long drive provides parking for a large number of cars. Single garage with up and over door. Gated access from either side to rear garden
Fence enclosed rear garden, large patio and well tended lawn with stocked borders, hedge enclosed either side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR103762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.