5 bedroom detached house for sale
Whitewood Lane, Malpas
like this property?Call 01829 338005
Distances are straight line measurements
- Detached house
- Hall, dining room, sitting room
- Conservatory, kitchen, snug
- Lounge, study, utility room, WC
- Four bedrooms, master dressing room, two bathrooms, loft room
- Excellent range of outbuildings
- Extensive parking & gardens
Situated in a delightful rural location between the villages of Malpas and Tilston, this substantial detached house occupies a half acre plot that enjoys surrounding open views and provides generous gardens, extensive parking, and a range of outbuildings including garages, workshop, stable & stores.
Situated in a delightful rural location between the villages of Malpas and Tilston, this substantial detached house occupies a half acre plot that enjoys surrounding open views and provides generous gardens, extensive parking, and a range of outbuildings including garages, workshop, and stores.
Front entrance door. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade and cupboard under. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side. Door to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 18' 10" ( 2.57m x 5.74m )
Radiator. Dado rail. Under-stairs cupboard with oil-fired boiler. Glazed panelled single and double doors to conservatory. Openings to sitting room and kitchen.
Sitting Room 13' 6" including chimney x 12' 10" ( 4.11m including chimney x 3.91m )
Cast-iron woodburning stove inset to brick chimney with quarry tiled hearth. Radiator. Dado rail. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Conservatory 14' 9" narrowing to 7' 1" x 19' 9" ( 4.50m narrowing to 2.16m x 6.02m )
Brick and PVCu double glazed conservatory. Two radiators. Ceiling light with fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Power points.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' 8" extending to 9' 4" excluding larder ( 4.19m x 2.64m extending to 2.84m excluding larder )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, and granite breakfast bar and worktops with tiled splashbacks. Belfast style sink with mixer tap and adjacent engraved granite drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for electric cooker with filter canopy over. Walk-in larder with shelving and light. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Snug 12' 10" x 8' 4" max ( 3.91m x 2.54m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Cast-iron fireplace with wooden mantelpiece and tiled hearth.
Lounge 12' 11" x 13' 7" max ( 3.94m x 4.14m max )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Feature wooden fire surround and marble style hearth.
Study 5' 7" x 6' 10" ( 1.70m x 2.08m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 6' 3" extending to 6' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.91m extending to 1.98m )
Fitted tall boy and base cupboards with work surface. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side. PVCu double glazed door to rear. Door to cloaks/ WC.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed windows to either side. Two radiators. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving. Staircase with spindled balustrade to loft room.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 9' 9" ( 4.09m max x 2.97m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Archway to dressing room.
Dressing Room 9' 11" into wardrobe narrowing to 4' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m into wardrobe narrowing to 1.50m x 2.67m )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. Walk-in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelves to either side. Over-stairs cupboard with shelving.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.65m )
High level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with fixed drencher head shower and screen over. Tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. PVCu double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 13' 7" ( 2.97m x 4.14m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 6" x 13' 1" ( 1.68m x 3.99m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 8' 4" max ( 3.07m x 2.54m max )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2 5' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.68m x 1.93m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard. Bath. Tiled walls. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
Loft Room 11' 10" max into dormers x 22' 2" ( 3.61m max into dormers x 6.76m )
Two dormer PVCu double glazed windows to rear. Access to eaves storage areas.
Occupying a generous plot that commands open rural views to all sides and distant views to the rear., the property is set back behind a front lawn garden and a semi-circular in-and-out driveway with established borders that are well-stocked with a variety of trees and shrubs. There are double gates at the side of the property that allow further vehicular access over a tarmacadam driveway to an additional parking area and the car port and garage outbuildings at the rear. Immediately to the rear of the property there is an elevated paved patio area with shrubs borders and sandstone retaining wall, and beyond the parking area there is a large expanse of lawn with some fruit trees and a delightful rural aspect beyond.
Garages & Outbuildings
There is a large brick built garage/workshop/storage outbuilding comprising:- two garages, each measuring 18'8" x 9'1" and having double vehicular entrance doors, double power points, light, and windows to rear; workshop measuring 13'9" x 9'4" and having a light and double power point; and a loft storage room above the garages, accessed via an external metal staircase at the rear, and measuring 18'5" x 18'8", and having light, two double power points and a window to front. Adjoining the garage outbuilding is a car port measuring 15'1" x 16'8" and a stable measuring 12' x 12', both of timber and corrugated metal construction. Finally there is a detached brick outbuilding comprising garden store measuring 12'4" x 7'5", and coal/wood store measuring 7'5" x 6'3".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements