This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Britannia Gardens, Hedge End, Southampton
- Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Play Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En Suites
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Located on the popular Grange Park development in Hedge End, this four bedroom detached home is offered with no forward chain. The location offers access to train station, motorway junctions, schools, cricket ground, superstores and local amenities. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Located on the popular Grange Park development in Hedge End, this four bedroom detached home is offered with no forward chain. The location offers access to train station, motorway junctions, schools for all ages, cricket ground, superstores and local amenities. The accommodation comprises cloakroom, separate lounge and dining room, play room, kitchen breakfast room and study to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, two en suites and family bathroom. To the front of the property there is ample off road parking and integral garage, with side access leading to enclosed rear garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on ofer.
UPVC and lead light glazed door to:
Stairs to first floor with turn and spindle balustrading, understairs storage cupboard, coved and skimmed ceiling, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, low level wc, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap set on wooden table with shelf, coved and skimmed ceiling, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Play Room 18' 5" x 8' 1" max ( 5.61m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard housing meters, coved and skimmed ceiling, radiator.
Lounge 19' x 11' max ( 5.79m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature Adam style fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround with inset gas flame effect fire, tv and telephone point, coved and skimmed ceiling, two radiators. Double doors to:
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.82m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, coved and skimmed ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 10" max x 9' 3" max ( 5.13m max x 2.82m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, fitted with a range of modern wall and base level units with roll edge work surface over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range oven with extractor over, built in dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge and freezer, cupboard housing boiler with heating controls, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights, laminate flooring, breakfast bar with cupboards and drawers under. Door to:
Study 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
French doors to rear garden, range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, built in fridge, coved and skimmed ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear elevation, airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator. There is a useable area of 6' 9" x 6' 9" under the window.
Bedroom One 26' 3" max x 15' to wardrobe doors ( 8.00m max x 4.57m to wardrobe doors )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, range of built in wardrobes with mirror fronts to one wall, coved and skimmed ceiling. Incorporated in the bedroom is a sunken spa/Jacuzzi style bath with tiled surround, feature glass round sink with mixer tap on glass shelf. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room 9' 3" x 6' 6" max ( 2.82m x 1.98m max )
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, low level wc, double shower cubicle, steam room facilities, complementary tiling, heated towel rail, coved and skimmed ceiling, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" min ( 3.25m x 2.64m min )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors, coved and skimmed ceiling, radiator. Door to:
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, shaver light, complementary tiling, coved and skimmed ceiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coved and skimmed ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard over stair well, coved and skimmed ceiling, radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.70m )
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a modern white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, complementary tiling, heated towel rail, laminate flooring.
Area laid to lawn, ample block paved driveway leading to integral garage with up and over door, side gate to rear garden.
Enclosed, area laid to lawn, paved area, separate decking area, outside light, garden shed.
From our office in Hedge End, proceed along Wildern Lane and at the roundabout take the second exit into Botley Road. At the next roundabout turn right into Tollbar Way and proceed straight over next roundabout. Follow the road for some distance and turn right into Maunsell Way and first right into Britannia Gardens where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.