- Quality detached bungalow in an exclusive location
- Extremely well maintained but now in need of some modernisation
- Spacious room sizes includng a large sitting room & separate dining room
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom with WC
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Detached garage with plenty of off-road parking to the front
- Fabulous large rear garden being one of the largest on this development
- Huge scope and potential for extension/improvement
- Fabulous location in this highly sought after area
- Council Tax 'E' £1935.10
Enviably located in this highly sought after area in close proximity to Chewton Bunny Nature Reserve through which there is a picturesque walk down to the beach. This delightful high quality bungalow has been well maintained and was originally built to traditional standards by well renowned local builders Drews of New Milton. The property stands on one of the largest plots we have seen on this development and offers a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.