2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold STC £469,950
- Quality detached bungalow in an exclusive location
- Extremely well maintained but now in need of some modernisation
- Spacious room sizes includng a large sitting room & separate dining room
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom with WC
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Detached garage with plenty of off-road parking to the front
- Fabulous large rear garden being one of the largest on this development
- Huge scope and potential for extension/improvement
- Fabulous location in this highly sought after area
- Council Tax 'E' £1935.10
Enviably located in this highly sought after area in close proximity to Chewton Bunny Nature Reserve through which there is a picturesque walk down to the beach. This delightful high quality bungalow has been well maintained and was originally built to traditional standards by well renowned local builders Drews of New Milton. The property stands on one of the largest plots we have seen on this development and offers a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23862978.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327000488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.