1 bedroom maisonette for saleBevin Court, Cruikshank Street, London, WC1X
- Attractive one bedroom flat
- On the ground floor
- Modernist post war building
- Warm and homely yet stylish feel
- Separate kitchen with stone worktops
- Lovely front garden
This attractive one bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of this modernist post war building designed by renowned architect Berthold Lubetkin. The flat has a warm and homely yet stylish feel throughout and consists of a large reception room, a separate kitchen with stone worktops, good sized bedroom and a modern bathroom. One of the best features of this property is that it has a lovely front garden where you can sit outside overlook the allotments. Bevin Court is well placed for Islington's Upper Street, Angel Tube and Kings Cross International.
The property is perfect for any buy to let investor or first time buyer. Please call us for viewings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE120051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.