2 bedroom maisonette for saleKents Hill Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7
- Two bedroom first floor maisonette
- Situated in popular Benfleet location
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Good size lounge to rear
- Modern fitted kicthen/diner
- UPVC double-glazed
Situated in this popular Benfleet location is this attractive and spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette within walking distance of Kents Hill Infant and Junior School, and having direct access to local bus routes. The property we feel offers spacious and well presented accommodation throughout, additonal features include and entrance door connecting to stairs and first floor accommodation with spacious landing, good size lounge to rear, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with various integrated appliances and ample space for table and chairs if required, two double bedrooms and a three piece modern shower room. The property benefits from UPVC double-glazing, gas heating via radiators as well as its own lawned garden to rear and parking. Viewing comes strongly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
12' x 10'
12' x 11'
15' x 12'
14'4 x 8'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-24266004.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1119690A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Poyntz & Co, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.