4 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Tree Lane, North Walsham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Location
An excellent chance to purchase this detached house situated within the popular market town of North Walsham. This property benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing, gardens and driveway. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC double glazed window to front, sealed unit double glazed window to front, telephone point, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Sealed unit double glazed window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.43m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front, sealed unit double glazed French doors to side leading to patio. Picture rail, radiator, tv point.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 11' 8" into recess ( 2.59m x 3.56m into recess )
Sealed units double glazed window to side, radiator, archway leading to kitchen and door to under stairs cupboard and further reception room.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
Sealed units double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted units, stainless steel drainer sink, built in electric oven, hob and extractor fan, door to utility.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Window to side, door to playroom/ sunroom, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, base and wall mounted cupboards with worktops.
Reception Room 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, picture rail, radiator, tv point.
Play Room/ Sunroom 26' 3" x 8' 9" ( 8.00m x 2.67m )
Ceramic tiled floor, sealed unit double glazed windows, with sealed unit double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Tumble dryer extractor port, door to walk in store room..
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed windows to rear, loft access to fully boarded loft area. Doors to bedrooms, walk in airing cupboard and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.45m )
Sealed units double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, fitted wardrobes, tv point, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.40m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard, tv point.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 8' 11" max ( 3.63m x 2.72m max )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" plus recess x 9' ( 2.59m plus recess x 2.74m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point.
Sealed units double glazed window to side, white suite comprising of: low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle.
Garage 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Up and over metal door.
Timber gate opening to a sweeping drive providing off road parking for several vehicles, and access to the single garage, the substantial plot is approximately 1/3 of an acre (stms) and is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature trees and shrubs. To the rear of the property there is a hard standing area with large concrete sectional outbuilding with up and over metal door, currently used for garden storage, the garden is fully enclosed with boarded timber fencing and provides a high degree of privacy throughout the plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-24572352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM102875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.