3 bedroom detached house for saleHeath Gap, Lichfield
- Entrance Porch
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Rear Lobby
- Shower Room
- Rear Porch
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite Bathroom
BY ORDER OF THE MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION WE ADVISE THAT AN OFFER OF: £425,000
HAS BEEN RECEIVED FOR THE PROPERTY: Holly Cottage, Heath Gap, Lichfield, WS13 8PH. ANY PERSONS WISHING TO MAKE AN INCREASED OFFER SHOULD NOTIFY THE AGENTS: 34-36 Market Street, Lichfield, WS13 6LH. Tel: 01543 250 090.
This detached character cottage is situated in this semi rural location on a plot of approximately 0.4 of an acre and benefits from UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. The accommodation extends to 1260 sq ft and briefly comprises on the ground floor entrance porch, sitting room, dining room, lounge, kitchen, shower room and rear porch. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a large driveway, a leisure complex comprising swimming pool and entertainment area, a separate detached office and a store room. There are good sized private gardens with an open outlook.
The property is approached via a UPVC double glazed front entrance door with matching side window giving access to:
Door leading into:
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, beams to ceiling, wall light point, open fireplace with brick chimney breast, central heating radiator, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing and door leading into:
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, quarry tiled flooring and doors off to lounge and rear lobby.
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, beams to ceiling, brick fire surround and stairs to master bedroom.
Doors off to kitchen and shower room.
A country style range of wall and base units, marble effect work surfaces incorporating a farmhouse style sink, range cooker with extractor hood over, integrated appliances to include dishwasher and fridge/freezer, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, beams to ceiling, exposed brickwork, tiling to splashback areas and quarry tiled flooring.
Suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling spotlights and tiling to walls and flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, beams to ceiling, ceiling light point and door leading into:
Suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, beams to ceiling and ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Door leading into:
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
The property is set back from the road behind a gated driveway which leads onto a further private driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Behind the cottage there are good sized mainly laid to lawn gardens with borders housing a variety of shrubs and trees.
The plot measures approximately 0.4 acres.
A barn style L-shaped building with thatched roof, swimming pool, sauna, shower, W.C and kitchen area.
With lighting and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC200036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.