This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
St Mark Drive, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Detached
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Study Room/ Five Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
EXTENDED EXTENDED EXTENDED view today this four/five bedroom detached property situated on the ever popular St. Johns estate. The property benefits from en suite to master, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, three/ four reception rooms, large kitchen & breakfast room & private rear garden.
Entrance Door Into:
Radiator, window & door to front, stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard & American oak flooring leading into:
Lobby 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Radiator, doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen & archway leading to:
Study/bedroom Five 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Window to side, telephone point, American oak flooring, airing cupboard & doors to:
Low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, part tiled walls & extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.30m )
Window to front, feature open fireplace, American oak flooring & archway leading to:
Dining Room 20' 2" x 10' 9" ( 6.15m x 3.28m )
Radiator, window to rear & American oak flooring.
Kitchen 19' 2" to max x 12' 9" ( 5.84m to max x 3.89m )
L shaped kitchen, window to rear, wall & base units, roll edge work surface, inset sink & drainer, range cooker point with extractor over, washing machine, dishwasher, integrated fridge & freezer, part tiled walls & floor, breakfast bar & french doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Obscured double glazed window to side, storage cupboard & loft hatch.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 10' 1" ( 5.33m x 3.07m )
Window to rear x 2, radiator & built in wardrobes with range of fitted drawers x 2.
Opaque window to side, low level w/c, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, paneled corner bath, heated towel rail & fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" into wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 3.68m into wardrobe x 2.79m )
Window to side, radiator & double wardrobes x 2.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" to max x 9' to max ( 3.43m to max x 2.74m to max )
Window to front, radiator & built in over stairs wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Radiator, window to front, built in wardrobes with sliding doors & wood laminate flooring.
Opaque glass window to side, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, heated towel rail & fully tiled walls.
The rear garden benefits from a patio area, mainly laid to lawn, with further feature patio area, shrub boarders & enclosed by fencing with side access.
To the front of the property there is off road parking via driveway, allowing access to a garage with up and over doors & power & light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.