2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDownview Avenue, Ferring, Worthing
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Location
- Well Presented
- Detached Property
- Southerly Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Looking for the quiet life? This detached bungalow situated in a SUPERB LOCATION could be for you! Benefiting from two bedrooms , LARGE LIVING ROOM leading to rear garden and off road parking! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this great opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow situated in a superb quiet location. The property briefly comprises spacious living room opening onto rear garden, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens and off road parking.
Double glazed window to front.
Entrance Hall 11' x 6' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.88m )
Stable style front door, loft access, radiator.
Living Room 14' 5" max x 10' 4" ( 4.39m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, double glazed french doors to rear, stone open fireplace, coved ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Coved ceiling, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob, work surfacing, tiling, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, combi boiler, double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed door to side.
Bedroom One 12' 6" into bay x 9' excluding wardrobe ( 3.81m into bay x 2.74m excluding wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' plus recess ( 3.68m x 2.74m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W. C, tiling, coved ceiling.
Southerly aspect, enclosed by wooden fence, patio area, raised flower and shrub borders, greenhouse, side access.
Mainly laid to lawn, stocked flower and shrub borders, paved footpath.
Paved Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-24904485.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO101983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.