3 bedroom maisonette for saleBlackbird Leys Road, Oxford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Maisonette
- Very Spacious
- Gas Central Heating
- Central Location
- Energy Rating D
Allen & Harris are delighted to Offer For Sale this very spacious and well presented Three Bedroom Maisonette situated centrally in Blackbird Leys. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Wetroom and Separate WC.
Allen & Harris are delighted to Offer For Sale this very spacious and well presented Three Bedroom Maisonette in Blackbird Leys. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Wetroom and Separate WC.
Double-glazed door and double-glazed window to front. Stairs rising to first floor with under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 18' 5" max ( 4.24m max x 5.61m max )
Double-glazed window to to rear aspect and double-glazed door leading to balcony. Electric heater and two radiators. Television point.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.39m )
Double-glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over and a sink & drainer unit. Part tiled. cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard. Central heating boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.92m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Two built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Double-glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.54m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom / Wet Room
Double-glazed window to front. Fully tiled and fitted with hand washbasin and electric shower. Radiator.
Separate W C
Double-glazed window to front. WC.
Enclosed private balcony area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25092792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH102263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.