3 bedroom town house for saleWoodlands Gardens, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
Offers Over £185,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Lounge, kitchen/dining area, conservatory
- 2 beds & bathroom to 1st floor, 2nd floor master bed with en-suite
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Carport, double driveway
*WOW* SUPERB FAMILY HOME! This IMMACULATE three storey, three bedroom end town house is situated in this sought after location and provides spacious living accommodation. The property MUST BE VIEWED in order to avoid disappointment! DON'T MISS OUT..VIEW NOW!
Superb, well presented three bedroom end town house
Accommodation arranged over 3 floors
Sough after location
Gas central heating, double glazing
Lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory
Two bedrooms & bathroom to first floor
Second floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room
Front and rear gardens, double driveway, carport.
*WOW* SUPERB FAMILY HOME! This IMMACULATE three story, three bedroom end town house is situated in this sought after location and provides spacious living accommodation. The property MUST BE VIEWED in order to avoid disappointment! DON'T MISS OUT..VIEW NOW!
Having a front facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator, a telephone point and a staircase which rises to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.91m )
A delightful room having a wall mounted electric pebble effect fire with wooden mantel above. There is a TV point, a telephone point, two central heating radiators and a front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen Area 9' 5" x 6' 10" maximum measurments ( 2.87m x 2.08m maximum measurments )
Fitted with wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is complimentary tiling, a gas hob and electric double oven with extractor hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is also a plynth heater, a central heating radiator, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler and a rear facing double glazed window.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Having a TV point, a central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed French doors which open to the conservatory. A door gives access to the downstairs W.C.
Fitted with a wall mounted wash hand basin with splash back tiling, a push button W.C and a central heating radiator.
Conservartory 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Being of UPVC construction having rear and side facing double glazed windows, a tiled floor and a side facing sealed unit door.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs Rise To The
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard, a central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.62m )
Having built in wardrobes, TV point, central heating with two radiators and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of paneled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and push button W.C. There is a central heating radiator, partial tiling to the walls and a light shaver point.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
Having a TV point, a telephone point, a central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window
From The First Floor Landing
A door gives access to a:-
Having a central heating radiator and a double glazed window. Stairs rise to the second floor landing.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" including the stairs x 12' 10" ( 4.72m including the stairs x 3.91m )
Having built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, further storage built in to the eaves, a TV point, a telephone point, a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and push button W.C. There is partial tiling to the walls, a light shaver point, an extractor fan, a central heating radiator and a double glazed roof window.
To the front of the property is a well maintained garden with a pebbled area with plants and shrubs to the borders. To the side are double gates which give access to the carport/double driveway. There is a larger than average enclosed rear garden which is landscaped with a lawned area, decking area and a seating area. There are also two cold taps and a hot water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25094127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR106005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.