3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrange Close, Ticknall, Derby
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Double Glazing
- Development Potential
- Detached Garage
- No Upward Chain
Good sized deatched bunaglow located on a generous plot in a sought after residential locationl. Having the benefit of gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Outside there are gardens to both sides and the rear of the property offering development potential. Viewing is highly recommended
Good sized detached bungalow located on a generous plot in the sought after residential location in the heart of Ticknall. Having the benefit of gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing with accommodation briefly comprising; lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are gardens to both sides and the rear of the property offering development potential subject to the necessary planning permissions and building regulations. To the front of the property is a Tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles which leads to a detached brick built garage. The property is to be sold with no upward chain and viewing comes highly recommended.
Having uPVC woodgrain front entrance door with side panels, double-opening door fronted cloak store with hanging rail and door off to;
Having feature brick fireplace incorporating coal effect gas fire with quarry tile hearth, coving to ceiling, double-glazed leaded windows to the front and side elevations. The room opens out to;
Having a double-glazed picture window to the rear elevation, coving to ceiling, serving hatch to the kitchen, warm air heating running along skirting board and door off to;
Fitted with a range of light oak fronted wall and base units with complimentary roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, serving hatch to the dining room, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator, breakfast bar, half-glazed access door to the rear and double-glazed leaded window to the rear elevation.
With radiator, loft access and doors off to;
Double-glazed leaded window to the rear elevation, warm air heating running along skirting board and a range of fitted wardrobes with attached vanity unit.
Double-glazed leaded window to the front elevation and warm air heating running along skirting board.
Double-glazed picture window to the rear elevation giving access over the garden and warm air heating running along skirting board.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C, With part tiled walls, radiator, vinyl tile-effect flooring, built in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and double-glazed obscured window to the front elevation.
The property is located on a generous plot at the end of the close and has potential for further development subject to planning permission. To the front of the property is a Tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. To the side and rear of the property are mature landscaped gardens which are mainly laid to lawn flanked with borders and inset with trees and shrubs. There is a paved pathway leading from the side to the rear patio area, outside tap and steps down to a further rear lawned area.
Of brick construction with 'up and over' door, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL200064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.