Plot for saleBanks Road, Poole, BH13
Offers in Region of
- Superb Dual Aspect Location
- Return Views to Poole Harbour
- Planning Consent for 7,500 sq ft Contemporary Home
- Views over the Beach and the Bay
- Easy Access to Poole and Bournemouth Town Centres
A rare opportunity to purchase a double plot situated in one of the finest locations on the South Coast with double aspect, far reaching views across the Bay and return views over Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island. This magnificent site has the benefit of planning consent for a 7,500 sq ft contemporary home with indoor swimming pool, terracing and substantial family living accommodation along with large garage capacity and self contained apartment. It also has consent for two houses approaching 4,000 sq ft each, again with internal garaging and a plunge pool cleverly designed to afford excellent privacy.
Situated directly on a quiet part of the world renowned Sandbanks Beach with spectacular, panoramic views to the Isle of Wight, Old Harry Rocks and the Purbeck Hills beyond, and to the front of the site, the views of windsurfers and stunning sunsets over Poole Harbour are truly magnificent.
The dual aspect views also mean that the site enjoys sunshine all day long. The location and size of the site make it a truly unique opportunity. The position is quite some way from the nearest public car park/public access to the beach affording its owner the enjoyment of a very unpopulated part of the golden sands of Sandbanks Beach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4141aBanksRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephen Noble, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.