3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Main Road, Watnall, Nottingham
like this property?Call 0115 780 2007
Distances are straight line measurements
- Versatile Detached Residence
- Adjacent to Open Land
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Bathroom, En-suite
- Two Receptions & Sun Room
- Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Garaging & Office
- Gardens to Three Sides
- Driveway and Garage
- Front side & rear Garden
This versatile, detached residence occupies a lovely plot adjacent to open land, & is accessed via a private road & gated driveway. It includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 receptions plus breakfast room & sun room, fitted kitchen & re-fitted bathroom, garaging, office & outbuildings with gardens to 3 sides
This detached residence really does require an inspection for the property, size of plot and location to be fully appreciated. Situated in the popular residential area of Watnall giving excellent access to countryside, major road networks and amenities which include Sainsburys and a range of shops, schools and nurseries (placement availability has not been checked by William H Brown) and leisure centre with swimming pool at Kimberley, Phoenix Tram Station within approx 3 miles, Ikea Retail Park within approx 2 miles and Nottingham city approx 6. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room, sun room, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and re-fitted four piece bathroom. There is a gated driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and which in turn gives access to the garage, office, outbuildings and there are lovely garden areas to the front rear and side.
with parquet flooring, coved ceiling, radiator.
Boiler Room 5' 6" x 2' 11" ( 1.68m x 0.89m )
Housing gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 6.58m x 3.56m max )
With double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, tv point and telephone point, two radiators and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
With radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to side elevation integrated fridge and freezer, built in electric oven, built in gas hob, 1 and 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and tiled splashbacks, dishwasher and underfloor heating.
Breakfast Room 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Sun Lounge 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
With double glazed windows, tv point and radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
with double glazed window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and laminate floor covering.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, tv point, radiator and coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
With double glazed bay window to side elevation, telephone point, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Family Bathroom/wc 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiled, spotlights to ceiling, underfloor heating and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with a driveway acessed via wrought iron double gates.The drivway also gives access to the side and the rear garden which includes lawn, patio and mature shrubs and trees.
Brick Garage 16' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.98m x 2.49m )
With up and over door, light and power.
Office/workshop 15' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.72m x 2.57m )
Single galzed windows to sides and front, door to rear.
Store 7' 6" x 4' 1" ( 2.29m x 1.24m )
Single galzed window and latch door.
From our Kimberley office turn right onto Newidate Street which becomes Newdiate Road. At the T junction turn left onto Main Road Watnall heading towards Hucknall. After passing the Queens Head Public House turn right at the T Junction signed posted to Hucknall B6009. The property can be found on the right hand side after a right hand bend in the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements