2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodshires Road, Solihull
- 6 Brunswick House
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing where specified
- Central Heating where specified
- No Chain
Shipways are delighted to offer for sale apartment 6 Brunswick House. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer. The property is being sold with no upward chain!!
Shipways are delighted to offer for sale apartment 6 Brunswick House. In brief the accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing (where specified), central heating (where specified), secure communal entrance with intercom access and communal grounds. The property benefits from No Chain!!
Via parking area with pathway leading up to secure entrance door accessed via intercom. Apartment 6 is positioned on the first floor.
Having intercom, central heating radiator and doors off to:
Having double glazed double doors, and two central heating radiators
Having double glazed window, spot lights to ceiling and being fitted to comprise of a range of wall, drawer and base level units with rolled edged work surface over incorporating a one and half stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps over, integral oven, hob and extractor fan.
Having double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes
Having double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe
Having panelled bath, low flush w/c unit, pedestal hand wash basin and complimentary splash back tiling to all splash prone areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY102083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.