4 bedroom detached house for saleMure Avenue, Kilmarnock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Excellent Family Home
- Detached villa
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room
- Recently Fittted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Newly installed master en-suite
- Fully enclosed rear gardens
Modern family size detached villa, reception hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, recently fitted kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, new en suite shower room, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazed windows, single size integral garage, gardens, driveway.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market well presented detached family villa situated within a popular residential area. The property has been recently re-wired and redecorated with new kitchen and en suite and new gas central heating system.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, cloaks/wc, large lounge, dining room, conservatory,recently fitted kitchen, utility room. The upper floor has four good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master with recently installed en suite shower room and family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed windows, single size integral garage, front and rear gardens.
This is a fantastic family size home and a viewing is highly recommended.
The house is only 5 minutes by car from the town centre and offers a selection of schools and shops, with a local Tesco being within walking distance. Bus and rail services give regular commuting throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 is within 5 minutes by car again giving access to Glasgow and throughout Ayrshire.
Lounge 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Utility 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Conservatory 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK103487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.