3 bedroom terraced house for saleMiller Street, Larkhall
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOM STONE COTTAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SMART CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- SUMMER HOUSE
- BASEMENT ROOM
***Local Historical Interest - Read Further...*** A Traditional Stone Cottage That Has Been Carefully Extended And Upgraded To Offer Modern Family Living Whilst Retaining A Wealth Of Periodic Character. DG, Gas CH, Basement, Summer House. Stunning Contemporary Kitchen and Large Family Bathroom.
Modern PVC door to ent vest, solid oak glazed door to hallway. Split level hallway with decorative arches and recesses offers access to all main apartments. Front facing lounge with oak effect laminate, space for dining table. The kitchen has a range of high gloss floor and wall units with integrated oven, hob, hood and other appliances possibly available through separate negotiations. PVC modern door to rear gardens. Tile effect laminate and slate effect wall tiles, Two of the three bedrooms are located on the ground floor and all bedrooms are of a double size with storage and master having en-suite WC. The bathroom has been well designed with a contemporary four piece suite which has to be seen to appreciate the quality of finish. Under the house a basement area offers external storage with light and power installed and also housing the properties boiler.
Within the sunny enclosed rear gardens is a very useful garden room/summer house with light and power installed. The garden itself has been laid to lawn with decked area.
History - Once owned by local hero and labour MP Robert "Bob" Smillie.
320 Meters walk to Machanhill Primary School and 0.5 miles to Larkhall Train Station - Short walk to local amenities.
Lounge 12' 11" exc door openings x 17' 6" ( 3.94m exc door openings x 5.33m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 12' ( 3.25m x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25916967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML100889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.