3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCairn View, Galston, East Ayrshire
Situated within a sought after residential area of Galston is this three bedroom, three public room semi detached villa which offers excellent family sized accommodation. This property, while of appeal to a number of sectors of the buying market, will be of particular interest to family buyers looking to make full use of Galston`s newly built primary school and also Loudoun Academy.
On closer inspection, the property reveals the entrance hall, with door access through to the lounge. There is a dining room with access to the conservatory, as well as the kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. The garden grounds to the front and rear and easily maintained. There is ample off street parking within the grounds of the property.
Galston's centre offers a range of shops and schools close by, whilst the market town of Kilmarnock lies close by and offers a wider variety of amenities including excellent supermarket and retail shopping. Transport facilities for the commuter the M77 gives direct links to most major commercial centre's within the west central belt of Scotland.
EER - BAND D
• On offer to the open market is this extended 3 bedroom semi detached villa
• Situated within a sought after residential area of Galston,
• Offering family sized accommodation.
• Comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
• EER - BAND D
|Hall||6'2" x 5'3" (1.88m x 1.6m). |
|Lounge||13'7" x 13'4" (4.14m x 4.06m). |
|Dining Room||11'7" x 8'8" (3.53m x 2.64m). |
|Conservatory||12'8" x 8'5" (3.86m x 2.57m). |
|Kitchen||11' x 7'9" (3.35m x 2.36m). |
|Bedroom||11'7" x 9'11" (3.53m x 3.02m). |
|Bedroom||13'11" x 8'8" (4.24m x 2.64m). |
|Bedroom||10'7" x 7'8" (3.23m x 2.34m). |
|Bathroom||6'4" x 6'2" (1.93m x 1.88m). |
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25931220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIK130035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.