2 bedroom apartment for saleCliff Avenue, Cromer
Guide Price £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £225,000 TO £235,000
- Light and Spacious Apartment
- Many Character Features
- Good Presentation
- Recently Converted (2008)
- Fine Bay Windows
- Gas Heating
Excellent apartment in one of Cromer's more sought after addresses - handy for town centre and sea front.
Stepped approach from garden leads to an entryphone controlled front door with coloured glass design.
An attractive space, with balustrade stairway leading to upper floors and your own flat entrance ahead of you.
With entryphone control. Natural wood finish laminate flooring. Radiator. Panelled doors open off and to one end the hallway opens out to offer
STUDY SPACE : With large window to tall bay.
Attractive Living Room 15' 8" x 14' 10" ( 4.78m x 4.52m )
Light and spacious, with high ceilings and tall windows including corner bay feature. Fitted cupboard space to corner alcove. Feature fireplace surround with live flame gas fire.. Two radiators. Door opens to:
Kitchen 15' 5" x 14' 10" narrowing to 12' 6" max. ( 4.70m x 4.52m narrowing to 3.81m max. )
With tall window and wide angular bay feature. Fitted wall and base units. Work surfaces have one and a half bowl sink, double separate electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Natural wood finish laminate flooring. Radiator. Recessed lighting. Cupboard fitted to alcove.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
With large front window. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
With two windows and part tiled. Bath with mixer taps, washbasin, w.c., shavering points. SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE. Chrome tubular radiator. Recessed lighting.
Bedroom 12' 9" narrowing to 9' 3" min. x 10' 1" ( 3.89m narrowing to 2.82m min. x 3.07m )
Feature tall bay occupies most of one wall, with double doors out to your own small balcony space to the rear of the building. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Cliff Mansions enjoys a corner position in this wide and tree lined avenue. With low walling to road frontage and shared areas of lawned garden with shrubs, beds and trees. To the rear a shingled drive-in area offers access to your own garage.
Held on a 125 year lease from 2008. Service Charge for the quarter 01.04.10 to 30.06.10 was £261.
From Cromer town centre turn left at the traffic lights onto Overstrand Road then first right into Cliff Avenue, to find this on the corner, on your right as road bends right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM101487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.