6 bedroom house for saleThornton Common Road, Thornton Hough, Wirral
- An historic Grade II listed residence
- Drawing room, dining room
- Family room, fitted kitchen
- 2nd cloakroom, games room, wine cellar
- Master bedroom suite with dressing rooms
- 5 further bedrooms, all en-suite
An historic Grade II listed residence. Over the last decade numbers three and four have been comprehensively refurbished and the house now has a pleasant blend of period detail and modern fitments including hand painted kitchen units, office, bedroom and dressing room furniture plus en-suite bathroom, all of the fittings are by Mark Wilkinson. There are high plaster moulded and beamed ceilings, oak doors and architraves, period fireplaces and of particular note is the wonderful drawing room, panelled in mahogany with deep inglenook fireplace. The part black and white tiled floor in the entrance hallway leads to the two principle reception rooms which look out onto the garden and courtyard.
17'6 x 17'3
19'8 x 18'7
18'6 x 17'2
17'9 x 14'9
15'7 x 11'1
13'0 x 7'6
28'2 x 26'8
17'6 x 14'3
21'5 x 15'4
24'8 x 20'5
17'6 x 13'6
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2563546A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.