3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarkingside, Essex
• through lounge: 31'3" into bay x 12'11" > 12'5"
• kitchen: 11'6" x 7'11"
• rear reception: 18'6" x 10'0
• ground floor wc
• bedroom 1: 15'4" into bay x 12'6"
• bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'7" up to fitted
• bedroom 3: 7'11" x 7'9"
• first floor bathroom/separate wc
• extensively double glazed
• gas central heating
• rear garden
• good size accommodation
Being situated directly off Cranbrook Road easily accessible to local schools were we are pleased to offer for sale this extremely good size extended 1930's double bay terrace house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK100077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Barkingside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.