Land for saleShurland Avenue, Leysdown, Sheerness, Kent
- Price Range: £160,000 - £180,000
- Demolition of existing bungalow
- Outline planning consent for 3 detached 2 bedroom bungalows
- Great opportunity for developers
Demolition of existing bungalow and outline planning consent for three detached bungalow call the office on 01795 664651 for further details. Outline planning permission granted by Swale Borough Council on the 17th January 2013 under reference: SW/13/0009 for the erection of 3 x 2 bedroom detached bungalows with parking.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26346820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11628289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.