This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Gads Lane, WEST BROMWICH, West Midlands
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
WortonKelly are pleased to offer For Sale this well-presented detached corner plot property with potential for development subject to planning. Property briefly comprising of Three Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking, Garage, Central Heating and Double Glazing Where Specified. Viewing highly recomended. Energy Rating 60 (D)
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Entrance to property via single glazed door to the front elevation and single glazed stained window to the front elevation. Entrance hall having under stairs storage cupboard with single glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, alarm panel, stairs off and doors off to all rooms.
3.91m x 3.33m (12' 10" x 10' 11") Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, electric fire point, tv point, radiator and real wooden flooring.
4.24m x 3.61m (13' 11" x 11' 10") Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door to the rear elevation, electric fire point, picture rail and real wooden flooring.
2.92m x 2.26m (9' 7" x 7' 5") Having single glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4") Having double glazed window to the side elevation and door to the side elevation giving access to rear garden. Comprising of fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer with 1 1/2 bowls, work surfaces, tiling to splash back, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood over and plumbing for washing machine.
Having single glazed stained glass window to the side elevation and doors off to all rooms.
2.26m x 2.36m (7' 5" x 7' 9") Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, loft access, wall mounted boiler and stained wooden floor boards.
4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11") Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, original fire place and stained floor boards.
3.30m x 3.61m (10' 10" x 11' 10") Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator and stained wooden flooring.
Having single glazed window to the rear elevation. Comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled, radiator and airing cupboard.
Having slabbed patio area, lawned area with borders and shrubs and gate to the side giving access to off road parking and side of property.
Having power, lights and double doors.