Land for saleBrynteg, Anglesey, North Wales
- Development Land
- Outline Planning Permission (Appl No: 30C251F)
- 4 Detached & 2 Semi Detached 2 Storey Dwellings
- Pleasing Semi Rural Setting
- Desirable Residential Neighbourhood
- Well Placed For Coastal & Rural Attractions
- Conveniently Located For Llangefni & A55 Expressway
- Viewing Highly Recommended
LOCATION The land is located in a pleasing semi rural setting, amidst a desirable residential neighbourhood in the picturesque hamlet of Brynteg that is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island, such as the popular resort of Benllech, the renowned Red Wharf Bay and the scenic village of Moelfre, in addition to the fabulous Storws Wen Golf Course. Moreover, the hamlet is in convenient travelling distance for the market town of Llangefni, which offers comprehensive shopping and most essential goods and services, as well as close access to A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26509665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278006231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.