3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRow Lane, Higher St Budeaux , Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow, Amazing Views!
- Living Room & Family Room
- Study & Utility
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Converted Loft
- Gardens, Garage & Workshop
Well presented, detached Bungalow, elevated plot with far reaching Sea/Estuary Views. Living room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, family room, 2 double bedrooms, converted loft area, front, side and rear gardens/patios, garage & workshop. Ideal Family home close to local life!
This double fronted DETACHED Bungalow, sits on an elevated plot in Higher St Budeaux. With fabulous far reaching views this family home is close to local shops, amenities, public transport, local rail link, primary and secondary schools and the A38 bypass.
The home offers plenty of space with a main living room, study area, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and third reception room/family room. Furthermore there is a conservatory, bathroom, two double bedrooms and a converted loft space. To the side and rear are private gardens/patios and to the front there is a superb lawn garden with patio and summer house providing an elevated and far reaching view over this part of Plymouth.
Well worth a look!
The Bungalow is set back in an elevated position from Row Lane with steps passing the garage and workshop leading up, through the front garden.
The PVCu double glazed front door leads into this vestibule and on through to the hallway.
The hallway with radiator, gives access to the living room, main bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and second bedroom.
Living Room 12' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.53m )
This main living space has an open plan feel with an archway through to the study space. There is a PVCu double glazed bay window overlooking the front garden and a central solid fuel/log burner providing the heat. A nice living area with plenty of natural light.
Study Space 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
This addition to the living area has a PVCu double glazed window to the side, a radiator and a square arch leads back through to the living room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 15' x 11' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.56m )
Accessed via the hallway the kitchen has ample space for a family dining table and chairs and a lovely window seat area into the PVCu double glazed bay, overlooking the side garden/patio giving plenty of natural light.
There is a range of base and wall units, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, sink/drainer, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer.
There is an additional PVCu double glazed window, a door that leads through to the family room and a door that leads through to the utility area.
Family Room 20' 4" x 9' 4" ( 6.20m x 2.84m )
A GREAT additional room, acting as a more formal dining room or fabulous family room. There is a solid wood floor, plenty of space, skylight and PVCu double glazed French doors lead out to the side patio/garden and access an additional PVCu double glazed conservatory.
Accessed via the kitchen this utility area has a PVCu double glazed window, a door that leads to the rear garden, a tiled floor and plumbing for a washing machine.
The bathroom has a paneled bath, hand basin, w.c, a separate shower cubicle with electric shower, three PVCu double glazed windows, a radiator and floor to ceiling tiled splash backs.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay x 11' 8" max ( 4.34m into bay x 3.56m max )
This main double bedroom has a PVCu double glazed bay window overlooking the front garden giving plenty of natural light, a radiator and coving. The room also has plenty of space for bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.64m )
This second double bedroom is accessed from the hallway to the rear of the property and has a radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Currently there is a staircase leading from the hallway up to the loft space that has been converted with "Velux" style windows and gives an additional large space. The area is light and has fabulous far reaching views over to the Estuary and Sea.
To the side and rear there are private enclosed garden/patio areas and to the front there is a lawn garden and patio with a fabulous view ! Currently there is a summer house and a pathway leads down the steps to the workshop and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26546274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX101627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.