3 bedroom detached house for salePark Lane, Birchington, Kent
- 3 bedroom character property
- No upward chain
- Central location
- Superb condition throughout
- Potential for en-suite
- EPC energy rating C (76)
The tardis has landed and is sitting comfortably in a small private enclave close to the centre of Birchington village. Well not exactly the tardis, as this is so much prettier, but I think you can get the idea of where I am going with this.It is absolutely oozing with character and is incredibly spacious. Another real wow factor for me was the master bedroom. It has a walk in wardrobe that is such a good size that even I could fit in all of my shoes and handbags with room to spare! Alternatively you could convert this and make an en-suite as there is still plenty of wardrobe space in the bedroom itself.As summer approaches the courtyard garden will be perfect for long and lazy sunny afternoons. With the village centre almost on your doorstep, you may as well walk rather than take the car to get those day to day essentials
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'1 x 11'11 (6.13m x 3.63m)
- Lounge: 19'5 x 16'4 (5.92m x 4.98m)
- Study: 10'2 x 6'0 (3.10m x 1.83m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 15'1 (5.06m x 4.60m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 11'0 (3.81m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 8'2 (3.81m x 2.49m)
- Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26594832.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10126390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.