This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Robin Hood Crescent, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended five bedroom semi-detached, popular location, gas central heating, majority double glazing
- Lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs shower room
- Front side and rear gardens, off road parking
This extended five bedroom semi-detached house is situated in this popular location and must be viewed to appreciate the well presented versatile accommodation offered for sale. The property is ideal for a growing family and has front side and rear gardens and off road parking.
Extended five bedroom semi-detached, popular location, gas central heating, majority double glazing, lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs shower room, study/bedroom five, four bedrooms and bathroom to first floor, front side and rear gardens, off road parking
Having a front facing sealed unit door with double glazed panels to the side. There is coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Study/bedroom Five 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
Having front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" To the bay x 11' 11" To the recess ( 4.37m To the bay x 3.63m To the recess )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature brick fire place which extends to the recess with wooden sills and houses the gas coal effect fire. There is a central heating radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and an archway to the:-
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 11" To the recess ( 3.61m x 3.33m To the recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
Breakfast/family Room 22' 5" x 7' 5" narrowing to 6' 7" ( 6.83m x 2.26m narrowing to 2.01m )
A versatile room which could be used as a breakfast room or family room and having side facing double glazed windows. There are wall and base units with work surfaces and coordinating splashback tiling. There is an understairs storage cupboard and a ceramic tiled floor. This room leads to the:-
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 8" Maximum measurements ( 4.22m x 2.64m Maximum measurements )
Having side facing double glazed windows and side facing single glazed door. There are wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas cooker point with stainless steel splashback, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, complimentary tiling, a tiled floor and extractor fan. A door gives access to the:-
Downstairs Shower Room/ W.C
Having a rear facing double glazed window and fitted with a W.C and shower cubicle with shower. There is half tiling to the walls and work surfaces beneath which is plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is complimentary tiling and a central heating radiator.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs Rise To The
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 11" Plus the bay x 10' To the wardrobes ( 3.63m Plus the bay x 3.05m To the wardrobes )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, W.C and panel bath. There is partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 1" To the wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.77m To the wardrobes )
A double room with rear facing single glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three L-Shaped Room 15' 1" x 8' 8" + 8' 7" x 5' 2" (4.60m x 2.64m + 2.62m x 1.57m )
A double room having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 8' 9" Plus the recess ( 3.89m x 2.67m Plus the recess )
A double room having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden and a driveway at the side of the property provides off road parking. There is a lawned garden to the side of the property which is enclosed and has double gates which open to the path and the rear of the property which has green space beyond. There is a shed, patio and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.