3 bedroom detached house for sale1 Beckside Mews, Staindrop, DL2
Offers in Region of
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
The property provides spacious family accommodation and has the benefits of full double glazing and central heating, garage, three bedrooms, large fitted kitchen, sitting room, dining room and attractive secluded walled garden.
Staindrop is a medium sized village within Teesdale with good access to Barnard Castle (4 miles), Bishop Auckland (8 Miles) and Darlington (10 miles), with good access also to the A1(M), A68 and A66.
Staindrop itself has a good secondary school within the village, two pubs, coffee shop, restaurant, newsagents, butchers and repair garages, all of which offer good service for local shopping requirements.
The centres of Barnard Castle, Bishop Auckland and Darlington have a more extensive range of larger shops, Darlington having a mainline rail station with Kings Cross being approximately 2.5 hours away. Durham Tees Valley Airport is approximately 30 minutes drive from the property.
The property is approached from Dovecot Street and thereon to Beckside. Beckside Mews is a small intelligently designed private development of four dwellings, all having individuality and privacy, centred around a paved courtyard.
1 Beckside Mews is the first property on the left hand side offering good private accommodation and gardens.
Off street parking for two cars with access to the single garage.
2.41m x 1.33m (911 x 44)
With stairs to first floor, new wood laminate floor.
5.45m x 4.11m (1710 x 136) maximum
With brick surround fireplace with gas fire, new wood laminate flooring, exposed beam and radiator.
3.98m x 3.13m (130 x 103)
Coving, new wood laminate flooring and radiator.
5.50m x 3.60m (180 x 1110)
A large kitchen with fitted oak units, tiled floor, spotlights, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven with hob and extractor fan.
2.23m x 1.34m (74 x 44)
Large storage cupboard.
With WC and wash hand basin.
3.20m x 3.15m (106 x 104)
Large built in wardrobe, radiator.
3.59m x 2.75m (119 x 90)
2.57m x 2.66m (85 x 89)
2.21m x 2.12m
With shower unit with electric Mira shower, wash basin and WC, partially tiled.
Airing cupboard with hot water tank
5.53m x 2.58m (181 x 86)
With rear pedestrian entrance, light and power.
Gas fired central heating boiler
To the north of the property there is a secluded private patio style garden.
Strictly by appointment through the agents.
Addisons Chartered Surveyors for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) these particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items, any item not herein described is deemed not included in the sale/let;
(2) all descriptions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, any intending purchaser/lessee should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the validity thereof;
(3) no person in the employment of Addisons Chartered Surveyors has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property or the particulars nor enter into any contract relating thereto on behalf of the vendor/lessor. All negotiations and discussions are on a subject to contract basis;
(4) no responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers/lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
If these particulars are taken from a website your name and address have not been recorded. If you wish to receive any revisions/changes or other information on this property please ring and register at the agents office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26707288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1BecksideMewsStaindrop. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.