This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Meadow Drive, Lakenheath, Brandon
- An appealing detached modern bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Oil fired under floor heating
Investment Opportunity with tenant in place, this detached family bungalow offers uPVC sealed unit double glazing and oil fired under floor heating, thermostatically controlled to each room. The property benefits from a stylish well fitted kitchen and en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
This recently constructed detached family bungalow is of appealing design and offers uPVC sealed unit double glazing and oil fired under floor heating, thermostatically controlled to each room. The property benefits from a stylish well fitted kitchen and en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
The Accommodation Comprises Of
With natural stone tiled flooring; two power points; access to loft space; ceiling recessed halogen spotlights; doorway leading to
Living Room 14' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.71m )
With french doors leading to rear garden; ten power points; telephone point; tv aerial point; ceiling recessed halogen spot lights; free standing contemporary style electric fire and surround with pebble effect; twin dimmer switch controls.
Kitchen 15' x 9' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.00m )
Well fitted with extensive range of cottage style wall, floor and drawer units with high gloss granite effect working surfaces over with natural tiled surround; Inset white enamel sink unit with Victorian style swan neck lever mixer tap; integrated washing machine; integrated dishwasher; built in electric single oven in stainless steel finish with halogen hob inset over and chimney style extractor canopy above in stainless steel finish; built in refrigerator/freezer; wall mounted glass fronted display cabinets; thirteen power points; telephone point; tv aerial point; kick space mood lighting; ceiling recessed halogen spot light; natural stone tiled floor; twin dimmer switch control for lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
With deep door recess; six power points; tv point; telephone point; bed side switch for over head lighting; doorway leading to
En-Suite Shower Room
With double width shower cubicle with sliding door; hand held shower and wide shower head; space saver close coupled wc with dual push flush; Bowl style wash hand basin on chrome pedestal with mixer tap; glass vanity shelf above; large wall mounted mirror; wall mounted ladder style radiator in chrome finish; extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
With four power points; telephone point; tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Six power points; telephone point; tv aerial point.
With whirl pool spa bath with contemporary style mixer tap and hand held shower; bowl style vanity unit with lever mixer tap on dark wood unit; close coupled wc with dual push flush; wall mounted ladder style radiator in chrome finish; fully tiled walls; natural stone floor tiles; ceiling recessed halogen spotlights; extractor fan; wall mounted decorative tiles with shell designs.
With slated shelf; time clock controls for heating system.
To the front the property has a wide deep gravelled area boarded by grass with young shrubs and bushes planted. The gravelled area extends to the side of the property to the rear garden where there is a brick built single garage with metal up and over door, light and power, window and side door to rear garden. The rear garden has a good size block paved seating area and grass to area. There is outside lighting and tap and oil storage tank.
There is at present no dropped curb giving access to the gravelled area to the front of the property.
On entering Lakenheath from Eriswell pass through the centre of the village and continue into Station Road at the far end. After a short distance turn right into Woodlands and continue into Bar Drive. Meadow Drive can then be found after a short distance located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.