5 bedroom detached house for saleDeansfield, Caterham, Surrey
- 5 bedroom detached family home with detached garage
- Kitchen & breakfast areas
- Lounge & dining room
- Ensuite shower room & family bathroom
- Cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Could family life get any more enjoyable than living together in a home like this? As you sweep down the driveway, you get a taste of this impressive home.During the many years the current owners have lived here, they have carried out a continual programme of maintenance and updating which is evident throughout the property.One feature which is immediately apparent is the light and airy feel found in all the rooms. This is clearly present in the fabulous kitchen and breakfast areas, which are the hub of this family home. With windows on two sides, the light cascades across the breakfast table towards the kitchen area, making it a lovely space to start your day. There is no shortage of space throughout this home with a separate lounge and dining room for the family to spread out into. There is even a cellar to keep your wine collection cool and dry.Additional storage space under the kitchen area, which is accessible from the garden, is great for keeping your garden equipment and furniture out of sight.This home is great for entertaining and holding parties, with a large terrace that allows your guests to spill out into the sunshine. The rest of the garden is perfect for the children to run around or play football.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living in our home for the past 19 or so years. The location is excellent for both the station, town centre and schools. This was so handy for the boys as they grew up, as everything was just a short walk away. In this idyllic setting, the rear garden has truly come into its own on public and bank holidays, when there has been nothing better than to stay at home and enjoy the quiet and seclusion of this location.We do hope the next family that moves in will have just as many happy times as we have enjoyed.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'3 × 11'10 (6.18m × 3.61m)
- Dining Room: 12' × 11'10 (3.66m × 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 × 9'10 (3.58m × 3m)
- Breakfast Area: 12'3 × 10' (3.74m × 3.05m)
- Utility Room: 10' × 5'10 (3.05m × 1.78m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 × 10' (3.74m × 3.05m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 × 10'11 (4.09m × 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 × 11'7 (3.63m × 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'7 × 8'5 (3.53m × 2.57m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'5 × 8' (2.57m × 2.44m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26774376.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24403880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.