4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Woodgate Way, Belbroughton
like this property?Call 01562 305016
Distances are straight line measurements
- Extended Semi Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Planning Permission for Two Storey Extension
- Gas Radiator Heating & Double Glazing
- Internal Viewing Advised!
An extended 4 BED semi detached property with pleasant aspect towards Hartle Lane. The property offers Canopy Porch, Reception Hall, Study, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Shower Room/Cloakroom, bathroom. P.P for 2 STOREY EXTENSION.
An extended semi detached property occupying a corner position with pleasant aspect towards Hartle Lane and just a short distance from the Village centre. The property offers Canopy Porch, Reception Hall, Study, Lounge open to Dining Room, Conservatory, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Utility, Shower Room/Guest Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms and Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath. Block paved driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles and attractive garden to the rear.
Having double glazed front door, front facing double glazed window, timber effect flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to Lounge, Kitchen and Study.
Through Living Room With... 20' 6" max x 13' 4" max narrowing to 7' 10" min ( 6.25m max x 4.06m max narrowing to 2.39m min )
Through Living Room with Lounge and Dining Area - 20'6" (Max) x 13' 4" narrowing to 7'10".
Having front facing double glazed window, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, central heating radiator, timber effect flooring opening to :
Having central heating radiator, timber effect flooring, doors to Kitchen and Conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.78m x 2.77m )
Standing on a brick base with double glazed windows and double glazed doors to rear.
Study 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and timber effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.86m max x 3.02m max )
Having two rear facing double glazed windows, fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, chimney hood, plumbing for dishwasher tiling to walls and floor, Door to Utility Room.
Having double glazed window to side aspect, range of wall and base units, sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to walls and floor.
Having stable style door to rear and door to Shower Room/Guest Cloakroom.
Shower Room/guest Cloakroom
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, low level W.C., wash hand basin, step in shower cubicle, tiling to walls and floor, heated towel rail and shaver point
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed front facing window, split landing, access to loft space and doors to :
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' max ( 3.71m max x 3.35m max )
Having front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.51m max x 3.00m max )
Having rear facing double glazed window, fitted furniture, timber effect floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.71m max x 2.69m max )
Having rear facing double glazed window, timber effect flooring, built in wardrobe and vanity unit.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Having double glazed window to front aspect, Jacuzzi Bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, storage cupboard and tiling
An attractive rear garden with paved patio area and steps up to lawned garden with flower and shrub borders and enclosed fencing.
Extensive block paved driveway which provides parking for several vehicles, flower and shrub borders and side access gate.
The Planning Permission comprises a two storey extension for an en-suite and garage.
From Hagley turn right onto Worcester Road and at traffic turn right onto A456 in the Kidderminster direction. At the next set of traffic lights take left hand fork signposted Worcester. Proceed on this road until you get to Hackmans Gate and turn left at lights signposted Belbroughton. Continue on this road into village of Belbroughton and take right hand turn into Hartle Lane at theTalbot Inn and second left hand turning into Woodgate Way the property will be identified by Shipways For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements